In game screenshots for the reworks of the game, and Crotus Prenn Asylum
So what do y'all think of these?
Personally, the fog color looks a little too close to the swamp for crotus. I don't know why, but the photo showing the outside of clowns caravan seems... empty somehow.
And I'm kind of sad there's no evidence of the blight having been in the church. Given it's where he mutated.





Comments
I really like the unique hooks on The Game. Also, there were more in-game screenshots, why didn't you share them also? https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1348691221837979652
I'm really liking how the Chapel now looks like a Chapel on the inside.
They'll be added, didn't get the pictures from twitter.
isn't maurice supposed to be next to the caravan? Oh...No...Does this mean we are getting multiple variations of the map like springwood?
They might've just moved him, but I doubt they would do something like that to crotus prenn asylum. Which is a realm that already has two maps in it.
I think they save that for maps like springwood which are the only maps in their respective realm.
Seems like they just moved him to put some lockers in his old spot instead.
When does this stuff become available for everyone? I for one am excited to try Evan's new traps and see the graphical updates