Quietest female survivor
Is it still Kate? I anecdotally feel like Zarina might be equally quiet in terms of breathing and injured cries. People who play Zarina, what do you think?
Is it still Kate? I anecdotally feel like Zarina might be equally quiet in terms of breathing and injured cries. People who play Zarina, what do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kate. only kate
Zarina... she’s so peaceful in her onesie😌
I know right <3
For some reason she seems so wholesome to me.
I have yet to face a toxic Zarina player.
I can hear you over the sound our beloved Ace makes.
(This is a joke I know you asked for girls.)
Honestly don't know, but definitely not Elodie lmao
Zarina’s completely decent and honorable
I’m always confident she’s nearby, fully prepared and willing to save the day🥳
(...toxic Zarina’s don’t exist🤫😌)
I've definetely seen some toxic zarinas 👀
Most of them with their onesie cosmetic
Blasphemy!
The purity of her onesie renders toxicity non existent😌
The only thing you’ve seen is the thick haze of jealousy you have over those comfy PJ’s!
...so does anyone know the answer to my question? 😄
Those who main Zarina and/or have played both extensively, how quiet is Zarina compared to Kate?
When Zarina is toxic it is usually to other survivors.
I would say that Zarina is still louder than kate.
https://youtu.be/OcM_8s94jf4
https://youtu.be/5KdbmBOsyWEDon't know whose the quietest. But ik for a fact that Jane is the loudest.
I would say strap Big Booty Jane + Elodie on your team and overwhelm the killer with screams.
Elodie's hook scream is actually OP, it has a 70/80/90% chance of making the Killer player remove their headset
or actually turning the sounds off if playing on switch
I always thought it was Nancy because her grunts are more spaced out (if that makes sense.) It's either her or Zarina.
It's def not yellodie...
Elodie is constantly having the WORST DAY OF HER LIFE lmaooo
Mommy Steve no doubt
It's not Jane.