I value the opinion of random cucks on the internet

Comments

  • Survivor - A 12 year old version of myself
    Killer - Count chocula
  • People are actually voting Kate even though she has no redeeming factors.

    Her Perks are godawful.
    She has no stealth potential.
    She's annoying to listen to.
    She ain't even pretty.

    Like what the ######### why do people love this Taylor Swift ripoff I swear to the entity

  • People are actually voting Kate even though she has no redeeming factors.

    Her Perks are godawful.
    She has no stealth potential.
    She's annoying to listen to.
    She ain't even pretty.

    Like what the [BAD WORD] why do people love this Taylor Swift ripoff I swear to the entity

    Dance with me is nice. Combined with lithe I'm evading killers/losing them pretty often but alone with no lithe it's pretty terrible because the killer can just see which direction you went and catch right back up