Can people stop?

Can we stop with this "their buffing survivor things and nerfing killers" or vice versa? Maybe they're buffing survivor perks so people are more likely to use perks other than meta. And so what Undying is only used once. Most of the time they cleansed Undying first anyway. The reworked maps arent killer sided or survivor sided. They are balanced for both. It's crazy how people think that a BALANCE TEAM is taking one side over the other. Not to mention that if they really did that there would be no killers left. I'm tired of the bs, I'm tired of there being sides. It's a game. Have fun.

Comments

  • You might as well ask fish to stop swimming or birds to stop flying

  • @magicmaster2020 said:

    Can we stop with this "their buffing survivor things and nerfing killers" or vice versa? Maybe they're buffing survivor perks so people are more likely to use perks other than meta. And so what Undying is only used once. Most of the time they cleansed Undying first anyway. The reworked maps arent killer sided or survivor sided. They are balanced for both. It's crazy how people think that a BALANCE TEAM is taking one side over the other. Not to mention that if they really did that there would be no killers left. I'm tired of the bs, I'm tired of there being sides. It's a game. Have fun.

    Hard to have fun when you run into slugfest nurse, or a 4man DS/UB/SG/Exhaustion perk. This game is balanced only if both sides prefer to play balanced, and almost no one does that. The game isnt balanced both ways.

  • I agree that we should all have fun, but sometimes you need to vent or state your opinions. We don't have to agree or even acknowledge them, but we can move on to the next match and hope for the best lol! I have had bad matches as both survivor and killer, in SWFs and solo q, even in custom matches-- This game is what you make of it, and if you choose to be negative then you're making it harder on yourself. With that, good luck have fun in your next matches everyone <3!!!

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    You might as well ask fish to stop swimming or birds to stop flying

    Then I guess those fish better learn to fly and those birds learn to swim cause I'm tired of the same old thing.

  • @AetherBytes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/218260/can-people-stop

    Hard to have fun when you run into slugfest nurse, or a 4man DS/UB/SG/Exhaustion perk. This game is balanced only if both sides prefer to play balanced, and almost no one does that. The game isnt balanced both ways.

    Honestly anymore idc if the other side sweats as long as I had fun.

  • But the war, you have to think about the war effort!

    How else will people have a healthy fun life if their favorite videogame role isn't explicitly better than the other one?

  • @megswifey said:

    I agree that we should all have fun, but sometimes you need to vent or state your opinions. We don't have to agree or even acknowledge them, but we can move on to the next match and hope for the best lol! I have had bad matches as both survivor and killer, in SWFs and solo q, even in custom matches-- This game is what you make of it, and if you choose to be negative then you're making it harder on yourself. With that, good luck have fun in your next matches everyone <3!!!

    I understand people need to vent, but saying dumb stuff isn't venting.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    But the war, you have to think about the war effort!

    How else will people have a healthy fun life if their favorite videogame role isn't explicitly better than the other one?

    They have fun by admitting that they can die or get a 2k and still be good.

  • @magicmaster2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863168#Comment_1863168

    Then I guess those fish better learn to fly and those birds learn to swim cause I'm tired of the same old thing.

    and what are you going to do to make the fish learn to fly? I can't predict the future but I'm certain the fish will continue to swim.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863174#Comment_1863174

    and what are you going to do to make the fish learn to fly? I can't predict the future but I'm certain the fish will continue to swim.

    I'm gonna take a note from hitler... in all seriousness though theres nothing I can do for a whole community. I just hope one day people realize things arent really that bad.

  • @magicmaster2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863191#Comment_1863191

    I'm gonna take a note from hitler... in all seriousness though theres nothing I can do for a whole community. I just hope one day people realize things arent really that bad.

    I play something else. That's how I deal with it >.>

  • Tired of it as well tbh.

    Good killers will get around the nerf, good survivors will not use UB/DS/DH. Bad ones will but regardless.

    Please stop. Learn to adapt. I don't ever play SWF to inflate my rank and brag, I don't run BS perks, I want to get my rank 1 every time based on dedication and actual skill. Don't categorize every survivor as toxic or bad.

  • Some people don’t like the practice of adapting.