Why Does Bloodhunt Bring Out The Worst Of People?
Is it just me or are there more toxic players scurrying about when there is a Bloodhunt?
I mostly noticed it in Survivors. For instance, I just completed a match as Leatherface and got destoryed. It should be noted that I literally just got him so he is only Level 35 but the point is, I patrolled a hooked Survivor to ensure at least one kill that round and some jackass with such an inflated ego tea-bags and proceeds to message me to call me a loser for camping and to get better This was not even the guy I camped too.
I play on PS4 but is this a natural phenomenon? It sucks because toxic players just ruin the fun with their inflated egos and immaturity.
Here is another fun story: I was playing as a Survivor and unhooked a Claudette twice. Both times she ran away to the direction of the Killer and costed me a de-pip and a hefty loss of points. I was also running We’ll Make It and the Killer was not near us in both circumstancess.
I mostly noticed it in Survivors. For instance, I just completed a match as Leatherface and got destoryed. It should be noted that I literally just got him so he is only Level 35 but the point is, I patrolled a hooked Survivor to ensure at least one kill that round and some jackass with such an inflated ego tea-bags and proceeds to message me to call me a loser for camping and to get better This was not even the guy I camped too.
I play on PS4 but is this a natural phenomenon? It sucks because toxic players just ruin the fun with their inflated egos and immaturity.
Here is another fun story: I was playing as a Survivor and unhooked a Claudette twice. Both times she ran away to the direction of the Killer and costed me a de-pip and a hefty loss of points. I was also running We’ll Make It and the Killer was not near us in both circumstancess.
Comments
that is just dbd for you
This was my first bloodhunt and yeah, i definitely noticed a rise in ...let's just say: bad manners.
Bloodpoints is currency and currency as people say is the root of all...toxicity.
Unfortunately events on Dbd usually bring out the toxicity in nauseating levels.
You can get around that by sending a friend request with a message on ps4 and the message will flash on the screen with notifications.
DC city
People leave when you put on streamers too
It makes absolutely no sense because they benefit from it too.