I do not want to have a Quentin staring at me from the corner of my screen for the entire match.
Gollum is not welcome here.
Do not go though with the HUD change.
Gollum is not welcome here.
Do not go though with the HUD change.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How dare you insult the being that was so strong he got reversed chainsawed in a corner.
Gollum is God, and God will eat your poor soul.
Deal with it. ๐
He watches you sleep
Still prefer that than Meg and neas stupid select screen faces
I...I may start playing him more often after the change.
Quentin face rework when?
How about four Quentins?
I hope they're slightly animated and constantly winking at you and blowing kisses.
It will encourage the killer I'm sure.
BACK!
BACK YE SHADOWS!