Please add iridescent shards to rank rewards

Rank rewards are nice, but 500k BP over a month really isn't that much. You get much more just by going from rank 20 to 1. And with BP capped at a measly 1 million, I don't think bumping up the BP reward would help. That is why I think rank rewards should include iridescent shards, as they are a much better incentive to rank up.


(Rift Fragments would also be nice)

Comments

  • Strongly Agree

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    Rank rewards are nice, but 500k BP over a month really isn't that much. You get much more just by going from rank 20 to 1. And with BP capped at a measly 1 million, I don't think bumping up the BP reward would help. That is why I think rank rewards should include iridescent shards, as they are a much better incentive to rank up.

    (Rift Fragments would also be nice)

    only 500k, that's like 4-5 levels at high level bloodweb, seems like not that much at all

  • This would be amazing.

  • That would certainly be nice