There should be cosmetics for rank rewards
Bloodpoints aren’t enough incentive to grind up to Rank 1 especially since they’re resetting everyone to Rank 20 every month.
There’s a massive disconnect going on with the Devs because the dedicated players are the ones who have the least need for bloodpoints since they have most things they want maxed out already.
Give us an exclusive piece cosmetic each month for hitting Rank 1 that we can show off with and you’ll see a lot more people grinding than you will for less than three games worth of bloodpoints.
Comments
If they ever do this let's instead make it like an "upgradable" cosmetic so even if you take a break for a whole month you don't miss out on much. The Bloodpoint rewards are pretty low too, getting both roles from 20 to 1 in a month rewards only 500k which is less than 1 day worth of playing for me and I don't play more than a few hours a day.
Or, at least iri shards. I ain't compaining about free bp, but It still takes a long time do pip from 20 to 1 (I play Oni so, one pip even with 4k 'cause I can't get that many chase points and I do slug to use Wrath optimally) and 250k isn't that much when you can get 64k/match with BBQ...
I'm disappointed that we got rank rewards before devotion rewards. Devotion shows your dedication to the game. Depending on the player, rank can show that you've been carried to where you are.
absolutely needs to have permanent rewards for reaching ranks.
I disagree. There are still people which will never reach rank 1. That means they will never get any cosmetics. Some missing bloodpoints will not be that frustrating.
At this point just remove ranks entirely. 250k, 500k... slap in the face. If they won't mean anything for matchmaking just remove it.