So keys aren't beiing changed yet ?

There's no metion of them in the update so I would assume that we'll have to wait until next chapter (if not longer) before they get changed. There were so many very good, easy to implement fix suggestions that I'm really suprised that there's no word about their changes.

I've been avoiding playing too much DBD since the mori update as there was insane increase in amout of keys per match (from my experience) so I'd love to know what to expect.

Comments

  • Hopefully it’s a surprise change just like the Mori’s

  • I'd be happy with just an animation that can be punished. That'd be nice. Would calm down the SWF all running to the hatch and waiting til you find them.. then instantly popping in right in front of you.

  • I just only play Spirit and Freddy now because of how ridiculous the number of keys I seen in the past couple of matches as the killer. An underrated post will be overshadowed by today's current events.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Hopefully it’s a surprise change just like the Mori’s

    It won't be. I'm calling it now.

  • Take your bets folks, will it be a last minute change? Or are keys still on the backburner?

  • @Kebek said:

    There's no metion of them in the update so I would assume that we'll have to wait until next chapter (if not longer) before they get changed. There were so many very good, easy to implement fix suggestions that I'm really suprised that there's no word about their changes.

    I've been avoiding playing too much DBD since the mori update as there was insane increase in amout of keys per match (from my experience) so I'd love to know what to expect.

    If lucky I think the rework/change will come somewhere around this time next year.

    If lucky, but i wouldn't hold my breath tho 😂

    Do the same as me, use franklins when there are a lot of items or keys.

    Survivors are eager to get their items back which make them an easy target.

    It is especially funny if they pick it up right in your face after you just hit them 😂

  • @Ghoste said:

    Take your bets folks, will it be a last minute change? Or are keys still on the backburner?

    will be fixed in 7 months

  • What do you mean "yet"? They probably won't change them period.

  • Keys need a serious change. Personally I think keys should only be for aura reading purposes and shouldn’t grant free escapes for multiple people. I’m a survivor main but still hate keys as it encourages the killer to play unfair and also causes teammates to be selfish and leave through the hatch and leave their teammates behind.

    I hope it’s a surprise nerf that we won’t know about until the chapter is released.