I AM SO EXCITED!
My brother and cousin suprised me with a ps5 holy crap i need to play dbd on ps5. Edit: GOD DAMN THIS IS SO GOOD.
My brother and cousin suprised me with a ps5 holy crap i need to play dbd on ps5. Edit: GOD DAMN THIS IS SO GOOD.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congrats!! :D
Lucky bastard, hope ya have fun.
What's so great about it?
It plays incredibly well on PS5. 60fps is glorious
Oh, that is so ######### awesome of them dude/ette! I really, really hope that DbD on PS5 is enjoyable, I've heard super conflicting stuff but also just who cares it's DbD on a new console that's gotta be a great feeling
I primarily play on my PS4, but I just got an Xbox series X and I started playing it there (please Sony and Microsoft allow cross progression 🤞), and the 60 FPS is so nice! But the 4K resolution makes all the icons incredibly small. I know behavior said that a fix is coming, but I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened by now. Adjusting icon and text size seems relatively small to the other issues this game has.
Lucky son of a [BAD WORD]
So lucky! I still can't get my hands on the Xbox Series X and the PS5. Still sold out everywhere 😥
Compared to ps4 its amazing
Lmao. I wish I got happy about 60fps. If I'm not getting 120+ I'm not happy.
Anyways, grats on the gift!
It's funny when console players get pumped over 60 fps. This should have been standard long ago!
Boy I have RTX 3070 and Freddy still turns my fps, mainly with skill checks, down to like 10.
.... And i just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and i think i like it! Umm sorry about that..... Old habit.
Lucky dude, enjoy!