Will there be more perk reworks for the Mid-Chapter?
And what perks would you like to be changed in the Mid-Chapter?
And what perks would you like to be changed in the Mid-Chapter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most likely, they'll probably throw in another unmentioned change like what they did with discordance.
Can't trust them to put everything in the PTB.
If anything, Clowns Perks. So Bamboozle and Coulrophobia.
There probably going to buff Dragons grip, Hex:blood favor, Visionary and built to last. Then they will nerf undying then buff all the other perks that needs buffs
you're new here? they will do unecessary change and nerf perk that don't need nerf as usual
What do you suspect they’d change about those perks?
All that has been confirmed for this update, is clown rework/update, and now the asylum and game map updates. But it wouldn't surprise me, the descend beyond chapter is also being reviewed in the update, and I have a small suspicion that undying may be getting a small nerf.
Why are you so negative I’m just saying my thoughts also nothing has been announced yet so we don’t even know what’s getting changed
I am horrible creative when it comes to stuff like this. For Bamboozle, I have to say that I hate this Perk, since it is used for situations where it is not needed. It was created as a band-aid fix for God Loops, but also used on structures which were fair. So I dont really have any idea.
For Coulrophobia, people will stop healing in the Terror Radius immediatly and the only use so far I have seen was on that one Oni-Build where the Oni-Player does not use the power to have big tracking ability. Maybe instead of big Slowdown, Coulrophobia can force a difficult Skill Check when the Killers Terror Radius reaches the person healing. But this would probably only be difficult for newer Survivors. And it would only be a ripoff of Oppression, but something I could imagine.
But honestly, I have no idea.
The thing is though Unnerving Presence already does this for both healing and gen repairs. I can’t see them making Coulrophobia almost identical but strictly for healing.
I’d honestly be surprised if they changed it. I’d honestly be surprised if the buffer it. As a slugging tool it can be quite oppressive.