Why not move on or be a good sport
If you played for a while you may of had this but post game chat for whatever reason that can make up got to make shure the killer knows they are trash like bruv just say gg give a tip if they are doing something wrong or move to next game
It's even more annoying on console there's not even a post game chat on console and yet people go out of their way to write a novel to show how bad they are .
It's not that hard to either say gg or go to the next game.
Comments
What I like to do is say "gg gl on next" every end game chat unless people start to trash talk. The best thing you can do to both make them more upset and move on politely is by simply telling them what they did wrong and what they can do to improve, then say "it's just a game" and "have a nice day". I have gotten pretty salty comments on my steam profile because of it.
Exactly dont know why they can't be a good sport about it the only time I've got good reaction to someone when I gave them a tip was a death slinger he was pushing forward when he shot someone so we had free control of our character and broke the chain
I say GG, gl in NM, and I also commend the killer if he did a really good job. Or if they were merciful with me or a remaining survivor b/c of a disconnect in-game or they thought you deserved to escape b/c of how you played. Etc etc.
I don't ever get toxic, there is no point. The match is over.
say gg, bg, or nothing at all.
I just say GG WP, or the like.
I avoid giving "tips" as it may seem condescending, as well, unsolicited.
But I definitely agree that people should avoid the toxic taunts. Look, play how you want, use the tactics you want, but don't throw shade because someone chose to do the same for themselves.
I only get toxic if someone is being attacked in the chat to defend them. Otherwise my endgame chats go pretty chill and friendly usually, red ranks and especially red rank swf are usually respectful, the once in a while toxic or racist comments just make me sad for them, I don't give them any attention to not encourage that behavior and move on.
I just had a fun variation of post game chat.
Playing Wraith, get Haddonfield. I run Ruin, Surveillance, Spies, and and BBQ.
Game starts and I find and down a Nea pretty quickly. As I hook her, I see another Nea just afk. Down and hook her, other Nea kobes. Hook the afk who came back just as I downed her, and move on. Try to ignore tye kobed Nea ad I don't like tunneling l, but she hops on my Ruin right in front of me so I just down and hook her. After I hook her, a gen across the map near afk Nea pops so I go over and find a Dwight. Hit him and he runs to unhook Nea, which I out a stop to. The two Neas die, Dwight kills himself, and I find the final Survivor and down them and hook them. Five minute game tops.
Last Survivor messages me and compliments me on the "whooping".
Afk Nea messages me and says I need to learn not to camp because I downed the Dwight near her and didn't let him unhook her.
I'm still shaking my head and laughing at the sheer Survivor rule book mentality here. Just for anyone who does try to be toxic, bear in mind you tend to just become a story
Eh, giving tips will perhaps give the killer for the next time a better game. I usually give a tip that I think really made him lose the game, like committing to a chase too much or using a very bad perk for that killer.
I don't see it as condescending, just tryna help out a fellow killer and player!
If I didn't had a nice game, I won't reply to gg.
I think it's too easy to make the game unfun for the other part without caring about anything other than yourself and say gg at the end. That's one of the reasons I like better playing on my ps4 than on my steam account.
So I don't really care. I just go on.
Sure, by all means, do you.
I have just found personally that unsolicited advice is rarely well received.
I'm sure if they were really interested, there is a youtube video they could watch.