Cool Things You Can Do With Deception

It's SO EASY to juke killers with Élodie's Deception perk. Please don't nerf XD

Seriously it's like Killers have no idea how to ignore the locker slam notification and predict where the Survivor might actually be.

Also add in Zarina's Red Herring and you have one pain in the ass build

Or:

Deception / Quick 'n Quiet / Lithe / Dance With Me

Slam a locker for 3 seconds scratch mark free with Deception, Vault silently into a sprint with Quick 'n Quiet and Lithe then leave no scratch marks again for 3 further seconds with Dance With Me

If anyone else has any other ideas please feel free to add in below.

Comments

  • how could you forget about Adams pebble?

    would also go nice with the killer distraction build

  • @Mooks said:

    how could you forget about Adams pebble?

    would also go nice with the killer distraction build

    lol I might try that. Deception / Red Herring / Diversion / (cant think of a 4th one right now so maybe Kindred or Spine Chill just to make testing it out easy)

  • I completely forgot about the perk after the twins came out and instantly got trolled to death by a 4-man, two with decep and two with head on. It was profoundly traumatic and my therapist agrees with me that it needs a nerf.

    Despite how much of a fool that made me I still think "haha you idiot" every time I make a killer open an empty locker. Even if they stop falling for it you can still just switch your scratch marks off for three seconds near a locker so it's nice to have.

  • @Tricks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1855508#Comment_1855508

    lol I might try that. Deception / Red Herring / Diversion / (cant think of a 4th one right now so maybe Kindred or Spine Chill just to make testing it out easy)

    For the 4th perk I would probably put on iron will, or lucky break to make it work better while injured. Or fixated to walk to a safer position faster.