What it's like playing without gen defense

https://youtu.be/JZ9XJLGf1po

Ik the quality is horrible but I have no idea how to make it better. In the video I made a couple mistakes but I think I played pretty well whole game.

Comments

  • I'm not really sure what are you trying to say with this video tbh.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    I'm not really sure what are you trying to say with this video tbh.

    In my previous post, someone asked for a video of how I played wraith with no gen defense

  • I mean good job on the 3k, but what are you trying to say?

  • Is it maybe the wrong match? Its only an average match. And when someone asks for the match you could just comment it instead of creating a new discussion.

  • You just need to be more aggressive with perks that help you do that. If you want to slow the game down it's fine, there are perks that help you do that and a lot of people lean into that.

    It's not the only way though and you can really catch people off guard in the process of doing something different.

  • They got 4 Gens done and you got a 3K with Hatch Escape. Is 4 Gens done too much for you or what is the problem? Let alone that the game went for almost 14 minutes, which is pretty long.

  • Ahh the title is wrong, this was supposed to be me asking people to review my game sorry