Prestige Benefits
Now that Prestige outfits are starting to become outclassed by store cosmetics, I think it's about time we add another incentive to prestiging. This has been suggested before, but I feel like it's relavant again. For every prestige, you should earn an additional 1% bonus by gain each match. This makes the grind a bit easier for players who have already put a lot of time into the game, and would give reason to prestige the growing amount of killers and survivors. If the dev's feel this is too much, they can even split it between killers and survivors, each only getting bonus percentage based on the number of survivors or killers that are prestiged.
Comments
What I would like to see is a lvl of perk that can only be obtained once you reach prestige 3. That would give people incentive to keep leveling up the character more and maybe make it character specific so that its unique to that character at lvl 3 only for both survivor and killer.
There is an incentive already, if u dont prestige, u are a CASUAL!
Prestiging should stay optional and not become another thing you have to grind for.
By it's very definition prestige is nothing more than the perception of achievement. No bonus should be granted.
I should be one of the guys to argue for MORE benefits from prestiging, because I already have prestiged all my killer to various level (most already P3 actually).
Still I believe the benefit should be not that big. It should always stay optional and not be another necessity to grind for.
Yes prestiging should give slightly more rewards, but 1% extra BP is not the way to go if you ask me (neglectable anyway)
Bump because I feel it's really important to get a better reward for prestiging.
100% agree and needs to have more levels of prestige.
People have mentioned things like prestige basement skins, and i believe prestige items at one point. There's lots of possibilities.