I really wish they would do costumes for Victor too...
I think a Cursed Lady Commodore sailor outfit for Charlotte and a little powdered wig on Victor would just be amazing.
I will see myself out.
I think a Cursed Lady Commodore sailor outfit for Charlotte and a little powdered wig on Victor would just be amazing.
I will see myself out.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Charlotte's body and head should've been merged in cosmetic pieces like Billy and Victor should've been the "head" piece. Like Ash and his hand. Such a missed opportunity.
Imagine him wearing diaper LMAO
The only killer with a customizable power is deathslinger and it is only because of his power being his weapon too so i don't think they' ever do that even tho it would be pretty dope
I want a little hat for victor 🤠
I wonder how the twins blighted skin will turn out
Victor will grow and be the killer while charlotte will shrink and be the power
I know he's technically a "power", but it seems weird to me that he isn't affected by cosmetics.
But Victor won't grow a chest cavity for her so she just rides around in his arms hissing at people
Edit: and swinging a little sickle