I'm getting ignored by the support team, anyone else has had this issue?

How much time do they take to respond, the only response i get is a generic message asking for more info i already gave and then silence. Horrible customer support, no feedback. Someone else has gone through this? I just lost a lot of progress.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Quiver said:

    How much time do they take to respond, the only response i get is a generic message asking for more info i already gave and then silence. Horrible customer support, no feedback. Someone else has gone through this? I just lost a lot of progress.

    They have a small Customer Service team. It will take awhile.

    They prioritize different things I imagine. While it is super frustrating for you (I completely get it), it isn't the same level as other problems.

    Everyone I have seen gets their progress restored; it just takes a long time. Not the answer anyone wants to hear but it is what is it.

  • Our Customer Service team is extremely busy and we do appreciate your patience in waiting for your issue to be resolved. Please though, don't make extra tickets to ask about the issue once all information is supplied as this will delay the process further.

  • @Mandy said:

    Our Customer Service team is extremely busy and we do appreciate your patience in waiting for your issue to be resolved. Please though, don't make extra tickets to ask about the issue once all information is supplied as this will delay the process further.

    Well, at least i appreciate some feedback, i apologise for making more tickets i'm just a bit desperate. The fact that i've only been getting automated messages is frustrating. I've lost aproximately 9 million bloodpoints and several dlc's and the best i've got is 'give more info' as if i hadn't provided everything i have.

  • @Moxie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/217390/im-getting-ignored-by-the-support-team-anyone-else-has-had-this-issue

    They have a small Customer Service team. It will take awhile.

    They prioritize different things I imagine. While it is super frustrating for you (I completely get it), it isn't the same level as other problems.

    Everyone I have seen gets their progress restored; it just takes a long time. Not the answer anyone wants to hear but it is what is it.

    Approximately how much time?

  • @Mandy said:

    Our Customer Service team is extremely busy and we do appreciate your patience in waiting for your issue to be resolved. Please though, don't make extra tickets to ask about the issue once all information is supplied as this will delay the process further.

    Mandy I have to smile at how much this sounds like it could be an automated response if someone called into BHVR

  • @Ryan489x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1855052#Comment_1855052

    Mandy I have to smile at how much this sounds like it could be an automated response if someone called into BHVR

    All i'm getting are automated responses so it's feasible.

  • @Quiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1856091#Comment_1856091

    All i'm getting are automated responses so it's feasible.

    What's likely happening is that by replying to your ticket you are sending it back to the top of the pile of tickets. Reply only with the information you have and then wait, don't update the ticket by asking them to respond faster.

  • @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1856109#Comment_1856109

    What's likely happening is that by replying to your ticket you are sending it back to the top of the pile of tickets. Reply only with the information you have and then wait, don't update the ticket by asking them to respond faster.

    I thought that could happen but shouldn't it take priority based on the time since the first message? I'm not replying more anyway because i'm just talking to a wall.

  • Any additional report information I've submitted usually is not processed until like a week later.

    Restoring items though....phew....I remember it took like what almost a year last time something like that happened?