Could you reintroduce Moonlight Offerings, please?
You removed Moonlight Offerings from Bloodweb, saying you need a more control about brightness of every map, but reducing or increasing the fog changes the visibility of props and characters not less than reducing or increasing the moonlight: please, reintroduce Bouquets, let players face this tactical issue as they do with all other challenges!
Without Bouquets, it's impossible for a player using only survivors to gain the "Gifts for the Fog" trophy! ![]()
Comments
Id rather have firecrackers
An improvement does not exclude the other.
Furthermore, Moonlight Offerings are still in the game code, they can be used in private matches, so it's really easy for the developers to reinstate them in the Bloodweb.
Only reason would be the trophy. I’d rather get actually useful stuff in my webs, especially as killer. What is the trophy’s requirement? Using an ultra rare offering as survivor?
Considering the stealth, hide-and-seek aspects of the game, I would be exicted to see light and darkness itself more dramatically used in map design. (Even if this never rematerializes as a blanket change to lighting as the old offerings we're.)
I think there was a reason they got rid of the system.
Ninja Claudette intensifies
Recently I faced 4 man Squadette with bloody clothing and New Moon Bouquet: it almost made me ragequit, I couldn't see ######### and had an awful time. So no, no more moonlight offerings, they are fun only for survivors.
some people dont want to have to play killer to get it i only leveled up a killer so i could get the ebony mori to get this achivement
On the other hand, in some future chapter it may be a fun idea to introduce some ability or perk that has some control over lights, with are or time limitations. Just don't turn everything pitch black.
Wait... it’s avaloble by using an ebony mori too!? There is no reason to add it back then. If you truly care about trophies, you have to level every killer up a bunch anyway.
It's already a pain in the ass to find P3 Claudette's in Mac Millan, so damn how hard must it be to find them in a very dark ''the Game'' map.. With what I'm imagening...