I'm going to lock this, whilst I appreciate the attempt at humour - there are a lot of people who like playing that character so effectively calling them trash for doing so isn't really acceptable.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ba-dum, crash!
That's the spirit! *WHEEZE*
Because someone got injured on their own? I think there's a perk that does that. Otherwise, I'm a bit confused at the logic/joke
OP is calling Spirit players ๐
Edited for typos
Ohhhh because of the trashcans. Lol, OP put in some work for that diss
i dont see two killers
oh get it now
Body is 1 character too short
Haha very funny. Can us non-toxic spirit players ever catch a break?
Put the school girl dress on it and they'll start simping for it. The fanart will be everywhere.
๐ต It's 2 killers! They're coming to your town!
2 killers! They're gon' show ya around!
One does work! One does nothin'! One does-!๐ต
There's no perk that straight up injures yourself.
that's a definite kek from me
//
I'm going to lock this, whilst I appreciate the attempt at humour - there are a lot of people who like playing that character so effectively calling them trash for doing so isn't really acceptable.