Can you PLEASE add M&K for consoles?

It's so unfair for console players. There are killers like Blight, Nurse, Billy and more who you cannot play on console to it's real potential.

You added crossplay but you have not added M&K, I think this is the only game that supports crossplay but does not have M&K support.

You said it's more complicated than we think, but how is that our problem? How could other games add it but you cannot? But you can use controller on PC. And you even said that not your priority right now, come on..

Comments

  • Turn off cross play... But I've seen some crazy ass controller players much better at looping and 360's than any keyboard players I've seen

  • It's absurd to me that they still haven't done this. Especially back when we had serperate versions with no cross play Huntress couldn't have aim assist because of 'parity'.

  • I have no problem playing Nurse or Billy and kill red rank PC survivors, solo once at least. But Blight is so bad my god.

  • @Klakky said:

    Turn off cross play... But I've seen some crazy ass controller players much better at looping and 360's than any keyboard players I've seen

    As soon as I figure out I could I turn Crossplay off..Mainly cause I was fighting PC rank 1s almost every games in full stacks..As a green ranker..And I will tell you they are not better at running But god..I sware they get gens done way too fast