My Killer Tier List [MY OPINION]

download.png

I want to say this is just MY OPINION! If you have a different opinion than me, well, that's great, everyone is entitled to have their own opinion on something. Let me know your thoughts below and please try and keep it civil:)

Comments

  • I would put Nurse, Spirit and Hag in S, Oni would be best A tier, following with Blight and then Freddy.

    I would move Huntress behind PH, Bubba would be next and then Slinger

  • I don't really think a tier list based off how strong a killer is should include an "easy to play" tier. While I do agree Freddy doesn't require much effort despite how powerful he is, the fact nurse, spirit, and hag are more powerful than Freddy even though they're more difficult to master makes them stronger overall. You can make an argument oni and PH are ahead as well. Mastering nurse means you'll dominate more than Freddy ever will, and that should be the deciding factor when determining which killers are stronger.

  • Hags probably a lot weaker than S tier, she's like Freddy a noob stomped but coordinated teams will beat her. I'd swap deathsligner with oni, move twins up to A because they are insane when played according to their slugging campy playstyle and swap Billy and bubba because a good Billy will still dominate a good bubba anyday.

  • Why are The Twins so low?

  • This list hurts my eyes too look at. But it's your tier list so my opinion doesn't matter.

  • A5457464-18D7-4BB9-9F77-E70444D61509.jpeg

    Not enough characters

  • I don't think Legion should be in the same tier as The Twins.

  • Killer tier list.png

    Here is my list, cuz why not?

  • Demo's so good he doesn't even get placed

    😤

    EDIT: I have no eyes

  • The lists in this thread hurt my brain to look at! No offense to anyone. I just cannot fathom some of the rankings. But to each their own.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    The lists in this thread hurt my brain to look at! No offense to anyone. I just cannot fathom some of the rankings. But to each their own.

    Then post your own if you think yours is so perfect

  • I didn't say mine was perfect, in fact I didn't mention mine at all. I also said no offense meant and to each their own. I just said I can't fathom some of the rankings to the point that it hurts my brain to try and understand it e.g. rating the Doctor in the same tier as Freddy and above the likes of the Oni, Hag, Deathslinger. There's a difference between not agreeing with a list but understanding why some feel that way, and just not being able to get any comprehension on why the rankings are the way they are.

    But if you took that as meaning my list would be perfection then cool. I love 2+2=5 assumptions.

  • @Kellie said:

    Why are The Twins so low?

    They suck

  • Thank you everyone for keeping the conversation civil. I like seeing everyone else’s opinions:)

  • Nah, I am a Doctor main and I can really say that his lack of mobility hurts him a lot. If survivors just hold foward or he is placed in a really big map Doctor is going to lose much time just going back and forth.

  • my-image (2).png

    Guess I should clarify a few things.

    B-/C+ tier - This was a tier I made because Plague and Demo were the killers I had a very difficult time placing. Plague is strong, but her power is very inconsistent due to it largely relying on the survivors. Demo is also pretty strong but he's also pretty average, unfortunately; he's not bad but nothing that really makes him excel either (although Demo who's mastered their shred is a scary beast).

    SS tier - If you face these killers, pray they haven't mastered them. If they have, accept your death. A good Nurse and Spirit (especially with add-ons in the latter's case) are borderline impossible to beat.

    Freddy - He's the easiest killer in the game, no doubt. He's not the strongest—nowhere near the level of Nurse or Spirit, or even a good Hag imo. The thing is, he chews through bad teams, and because he's so easy, it's not hard for even beginners to reach the "max" potential of Freddy.

    PH - This one I'm somewhat iffy on. However, considering he can hit through almost every wall, I believe a PH (when mastered) has the potential to be on S tier level. And that's just his chase potential, ignoring DS-Unbreakable is just the cherry on top.

    Twins - with them, I've taken 2 playstyles into account. The camping strategy largely relies on deploying Vic before hooking, which I consider an exploit, so I didn't take it into much consideration. Despite this, I couldn't ignore the possibility of camping a Devour totem or just having Vic outside the 16m radius. The slugging strategy I've seen backfire horribly by a team of WGLFs or Unbreakables. It's pretty hit or miss with them; it's that lack of consistency that I have them so low.

    Add-ons - Add-ons were taken into consideration... mostly. I excluded ones that I consider fundamentally broken (i.e Iri-Head and Pinky Finger)

  • He is one of the only 3 killers which need to do something in order to reach the full potential of it's power, along Myers and Plague. Killer with such powers are too slow for the meta game fast gens. Myers, imo, is the weakest killer in the game, while Plague doesn't suffer so much from being this type of killer since she already has a part of her power while she doesn't ingest corrup purge.


    And then there is Oni. The process of aquiring his power is much less problematic than Myers, since he has to hit survivors which contributes to his overall objective. The problem with him is that he has so much counterplay and also is very map dependent. Survivors who know how to play againt Oni will just play extremely safe in order to deny his first hit, whether by playing stealthy or by putting pallets early. Considering that he needs basically two hits in order to gain his power, even though a survivor mess up and gets hit, that doesn't mean that he will receive blood fury. Unlike Plague, Oni doesn't have a secondary power to compensate for his main power build up. Against optimal survivors, he will be losing far too many gens by the time he finally gets enough blood, since just chasing as a M1 killer consumes a lot of time specially if the survivors play safe and the map has many pallets.


    But when he gets his power? Oni basically becomes a better version of Billy, but only for a short period of time. However, even in this form he still have big counterplays. First, his power is not that good against many of the common loops and jungle gyms and indoor maps such as Lery's have so many dead angles that survivors can simply abuse it and outmaneuver him. Not only that, but they can also play immersed until his power runs out. Infectious Fright may help him in that, but it is such a common pick for Oni that survivors that are used to Oni will expect it and play outside it's range while he is chasing another person. Yes, he has a good mobility which helps him pressure gens, but since it's only for a short period of time this doesn't last for long in order to keep gens in check at all time. Then, when his power finally runs out, survivors can just do gens all over again having to deal with a siple M1 killer.

  • @GlamourousLeviathan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1853173#Comment_1853173

    Nah, I am a Doctor main and I can really say that his lack of mobility hurts him a lot. If survivors just hold foward or he is placed in a really big map Doctor is going to lose much time just going back and forth.

    I am also a doc main and I just enjoy playing and get the most consistent kills and games with. Which is why I say he’s ss

  • @Asssblasster625 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1853553#Comment_1853553

    I am also a doc main and I just enjoy playing and get the most consistent kills and games with. Which is why I say he’s ss

    Doctors not s tier, he gets destroyed by swfs. A couple months ago in the Hexy tournament, a guy played doctor and got stomped

  • my-image.png

    MY KILLER TIER LIST AGAINST SWF.

  • @SilentHillOnDvD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1856352#Comment_1856352

    Doctors not s tier, he gets destroyed by swfs. A couple months ago in the Hexy tournament, a guy played doctor and got stomped

    I’m not basing it off a tournament though I’m basing it off my experience. In my eyes he’s one of the best. For example I played Freddy with build that are considered unfair for survivors and got absolutely stomped but played a odd build with doc and stomped them

  • Here you go:

    image.png

    S: Plague is just awesome. Bubba is 4k. Billy is fun. Myers gets the job done. Huntress has iri hatchets. Slinger is great. Ghosty is ghosty! Demogorgon -- use the rat liver and watch Bronx. Blight is fast. PH does not care about your BT and DS.

    A: Piggy kinda M1, but she can be stealth + head traps. Freddy is ez to play. Clown is drunk. Spirit is boring, but like Myers gets the job done. Legion has some kind of dyspnea... hope that's not COVID.


    B: Oni is kinda bang-bang. Wraith is like Oni but ding-dong. Twins... well you can kill the B... B... B... Brother! Trapper cannot find traps.

    D: Doctor is an #########. Hag is disgusting. Nurse is either a baby nurse or it is that one TTV who actually learned how to play her after 5 years of everyday practice.

  • @Dwigtht said:

    Here you go:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DFK68WNTIYK4/image.png

    S: Plague is just awesome. Bubba is 4k. Billy is fun. Myers gets the job done. Huntress has iri hatchets. Slinger is great. Ghosty is ghosty! Demogorgon -- use the rat liver and watch Bronx. Blight is fast. PH does not care about your BT and DS.

    A: Piggy kinda M1, but she can be stealth + head traps. Freddy is ez to play. Clown is drunk. Spirit is boring, but like Myers gets the job done. Legion has some kind of dyspnea... hope that's not COVID.

    B: Oni is kinda bang-bang. Wraith is like Oni but ding-dong. Twins... well you can kill the B... B... B... Brother! Trapper cannot find traps.

    D: Doctor is an #########. Hag is disgusting. Nurse is either a baby nurse or it is that one TTV who actually learned how to play her after 5 years of everyday practice.

    Is this based on how much you enjoy playing them or how good you think they are

  • I feel like there are 3 different tier lists in this thread:

    -How easy they are to play

    -How fun they are to play

    -How good they are

    People should title their discussion with how they ranked their killers so it's not so confusing and it's clear how people should rank theirs. :)