I hate the rank matchups as killer

I'm rank 15 killer going up against ranks 4, 6, 7

But when I play as a survivor I'm put with people close to my rank or lower than it (11)

I'm honestly tired of getting flash banged to death and bagged the entire game

It makes me hate playing as killer. :/

I hope to god they fix this because theres fr no excuse for it esp since the game is cross platform meaning theres more players

Comments

  • It's just a number that doesn't really represent skill, I'm a rank 13 killer, I play perkless and I have had 4k games against full red rank survivor teams.

  • @Ink_Eyes This isn't really true; I notice a big difference between a SWF team of 1-3 ranked players versus getting purple/greens.

    The problem is that while I am really good at a few killers (Twins, Pyramid Head, Clown) I'd like to do others. Except I'll get eaten alive and mocked by survivors when they all escape for the first several games while I learn the character.

    There's a reason queue times for survivor are so long. Obviously there must be 8-10x the survivor players at the moment.

  • @Ink_Eyes said:

    It's just a number that doesn't really represent skill, I'm a rank 13 killer, I play perkless and I have had 4k games against full red rank survivor teams.

    They do matter

    It's there for a reason

    If ranks didnt matter then why is it even there? Isnt it to make good matchups?

  • @crowbarman said:

    @Ink_Eyes This isn't really true; I notice a big difference between a SWF team of 1-3 ranked players versus getting purple/greens.

    The problem is that while I am really good at a few killers (Twins, Pyramid Head, Clown) I'd like to do others. Except I'll get eaten alive and mocked by survivors when they all escape for the first several games while I learn the character.

    There's a reason queue times for survivor are so long. Obviously there must be 8-10x the survivor players at the moment.

    Yeah pretty much

    Esp since I'm just trying to get rift stuff before it closes

    It just makes it harder for me and takes longer than it would if I were a survivor

  • @ghostables said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1851501#Comment_1851501

    They do matter

    It's there for a reason

    If ranks didnt matter then why is it even there? Isnt it to make good matchups?

    Its basically useless at this point, any veteran will tell you the same, people rank up so easily that there's even some red ranks that get to red ranks just because they play a lot and not because they are good at the game, there's even some red ranks who don't even understand the basics of the game because the ranking system is a joke that lets you rank regardless of how bad the player is...