Sugestion: Item management / Trader (delete/trade)
Would be awesome if item management / Trader could be implemented.
For example:
1 - I have 16 Purple Keys and 28 Greens and im sure i never going to use, would be nice a option to delete or trade.
2 - I have a lot of Maps, would be nice to go to a place where i can trade for something, off course delete would not be a option here as Maps can be useful.
Comments
I've thought this for a while now. I have SO many flashlights that I'll never use. I only ever equip them to bring them into the match and hand them to others.
Yeah there are some items that we would never use, some people don't like flashlights others maps. I hate keys never used them only if i find chests and would be nice if i could trade for a item let's say last season MedKit which i don't have and i wish to collect.