is this skin exclusive?
sorry for the inconvenience I wanted to ask a question since I am new to playing Dbd Is this skin exclusive? or it will appear in the store just like the clown pass skin that came out in volume 2
Tagged:
Mod
sorry for the inconvenience I wanted to ask a question since I am new to playing Dbd Is this skin exclusive? or it will appear in the store just like the clown pass skin that came out in volume 2
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's a chance it will, but for now it's a rift exclusive.
Not exclusive. Was on the last rift and will be in the store in the next few months
i dont think the rift skins are going to be exclusive at all.
i do think they will be added to the store at some point - just that it will most likely take a while for them to do so.
Thank you so much😭😭😭😭
Thank you😭😭😭😭I was scared for not having the skin
Thank you for your coment😭
Just to clarify something, if it's put in the store there'll most likely be at least 6 months before that happens - probably longer.
And emphasis on the "if". It's entirely possible that this skin will never be released outside of the battlepass and become unavailable like legacy.
I understand thank you very much I will wait
nobody is certain but the game never tells you that it will be exclusive