What map would we most likely get if we would get a Resident Evil chapter?

There is some speculation about that the next chapter might be Resident Evil. I'm not a Resident Evil fan, so, therefore, I am asking you guys what map we most likely would have.

Comments

  • It can be multiple things.

    First off we aren't even sure who the killer and survivor would be. People assume it will be the Nemesis and others but we don't know that for certain. The fact RE Village is coming out soon the dlc could be based around that.

  • I haven't played RE much but a convenient map would be the racoon city police station, the lab, or part of the ruined city

  • an open city area would be cool, not really sure tho

  • I'm hoping for Raccoon City

  • So, I haven't played many res:e games- working through the res:e 2 remake, res:e 7 Biohazard, and my friend bought me 5 and 6 to play through as well. But from what I've played of em, I think it'd be sick if it was:

    • Based on res:e 8 Village
    • The RPD (another indoor map, I know, disgusting), with Claire and Leon as survivors and Mr X as the killer.
    • NEST (with the same cast as above)
    • The Hospital (though this may be too similar to Lerys) with Jill and Carlos as survivors and Nemesis as the killer.
    • Raccoon City (think of the possibilities!!) with, idk, Claire and Leon as the base ones and Jill/Carlos could be legendary skins for them. Mr X as the killer just because I like him more, even though Nemesis is more suited for Raccoon City.
    • The Baker Estate (not all of it, but some of it) with Mia and Ethan as survivors and Eveline as the killer? It sounds weird but hear me out- she can infect survivors with her mould, and then any action they do actually gives negative charges, and also could make moulded which would hunt down survivors seperately from her.