Extend Grudge Score Event Timer Please
Hag had the same issue on release and for months. After teleporting you'd have to pretty much hit as you came out of the ground to get a Phantasm Hit. Same thing with Spirit. You have to hit almost immediately out of her Haunting and it kills her Deviousness gains. We're told it's not a chase power either so. Could we get a second or two added on to the window for when she gets "Grudge" & "Possession" score events?
Comments
It definitely needs to have a more forgiving window like Hag's is now, especially on Grudge.
It's really frustrating to see her gain next to no devious even when you play well. If we're not meant to be using it in chases which is how you gain Deviousness then I'm clueless.
Pretty much. Which is honestly ridiculous that the event is SO short.
I think I saw a post before where someone had said that they were going to be adding more Deviousness point scores to her come the mid chapter patch.
At least, if I were a dev, I wouldn't rush to do some quick changes.
It's not even that it's hard to get, it's just not practical, and the window is insanely small. Hag suffered from similar issues.> @mistressdiana said:
I hope so.
I wouldn’t mind multiplying the time window by like..... TEN!