How to buy auric cells?
Can auric cells be paid with paypal or paysafe card or will they be available on steam?
Can auric cells be paid with paypal or paysafe card or will they be available on steam?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think anyone really knows right now. I'd imagine it would be through paypal or paysafe card and not through steam but at the moment you can't buy them, we'll just have to wait to see.
I think that it would have the same payment methods as normal DLC'S. That means either Steam or other Payments will be available.
Most likely both
Will probably be as tf2 and rainbow 6 where a window opens in the steam overlay and asks if you permit that purchase
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it will be similar to GTA's shark cards in that you purchase them through Steam because it's all one integrated solution.
I hope it will be possible to use my steam wallet. I saved 55€ and some cs:go skins to purchase dlc and the 50€ auric cell pack
Yay I can use colors
I can’t believe someone thought the v-bucks was serious and flagged it. /s literally means joke/sarcastic.... WHOO DID THIS TO MEE!
@Jack11803 Sadly, I am not surprised someone flagged it. I thought it was rather funny myself.