How are the twins getting nerfed?

I feel like they definitely need some sort of nerf. A good start would be getting rid of oblivious when victor is on you, increasing the cool down for victor or making the cool down for victors pounce greater, giving him a bigger chance of being kicked.

im not sure what they’re already planning to do, so if somebody knows and cares to comment that would be appreciated :)

Comments

  • Make the killer actually good outside of blatant design flaws first.

  • Yes let's nerf the weakest killer in the game.

    It takes blood, sweat, and tears to even get a kill as Twins. Honestly survivors have a larger window to kick than they think because dedicated servers suck. Oblivious does absolutely nothing if you use your ears/eyes and Victors pounce cooldown is long enough as it is.

  • II haven't even played against the twins yet. Must be weak for mw to never go against them.

    But your right. I guess a killer i've never been up against should get a nerf.

  • If anything they need a MASSIVE buff.

  • @Healthore77992 said:

    If anything they need a MASSIVE buff.

    I don't think that's going to do anything either. I've been playing since December 2016 and I've never seen a new release killer used less than the twins. They're not fun to use and they're not fun to play against.

  • The twins do not need a nerf. They are weak af and nobody plays as them because of that and nobody likes to go against them cause for me personally victor jumping on me gives me a heart attack each time.

    If you're going to nerf them, might as well get rid of them as a whole.

  • @kaijudane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1848109#Comment_1848109

    I don't think that's going to do anything either. I've been playing since December 2016 and I've never seen a new release killer used less than the twins. They're not fun to use and they're not fun to play against.

    I've been playing them a lot, from my experience it feels punishing, because no matter what you do they can counter you, example: I down the survivor but other survivor kicks me and when i come they are already up and going. So I'm basically punished for successfull hit, i don't want to play the killer who is only good at camping anymore.