Is it just me or am I seeing more keys?

I feel like I see a survivor bring one in at least a third of matches. People trying to use them before they get reworked?


Or is this just my imagination?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I've played 10 matches in a row right now and not seen a single key.

    I think it's just the effect of people talking about them, so everyone imagines that they're in every match - and therefore pays more attention to them.

    Key escapes account for less than 2% of escapes from a match which is a pretty minimal amount.

  • What I have seen in 6 matches out of those 10 today are insta heals though, which really surprised me as I've not noticed them that much before.

  • I saw a lot of keys and toolboxes yesterday. Not sure why.

  • image.png

    some people won't wait for the teammates to leave because the teammates are waiting for the killer to come for them to see them tbag. Literally had this happening 2 weeks ago, that nea just left only when I was hooked because the killer found me waiting in the hatch.

  • Yes for me as well, most likely everyone using them before they get reworked/nerf.

    Yesterday I played 5 matches and all 5 of them had either a purple key or a pink key, wish the rework comes sooner, while it isn't as annoying as how insta heals were they still are annoying especially since most use the blood ember.

  • 3 choice:

    -their doing their dailies

    -doing this stupid challenge in the archive

    -they think beceause mories got nerfed key are next so they use it while they can (wich is probably the reason)

  • I've had keyless days, I've had days where I feel like the survivors made a bloodbond to ruin my day and brought up to 3 keys in a match lmao. I didn't really notice an increase in people bringing keys compared to before the announced key rework though.

  • @Mandy said:

    I've played 10 matches in a row right now and not seen a single key.

    I think it's just the effect of people talking about them, so everyone imagines that they're in every match - and therefore pays more attention to them.

    Key escapes account for less than 2% of escapes from a match which is a pretty minimal amount.

    You've had a lot better luck than me. When I was playing Killer earlier today I had a key in every single match I had all morning. In one I three.

  • In my last 10 games 6 of them had keys, it's ridiculous, they need serious nerf.

  • Even without people bringing them, Survivors find at least 1 key in chest in just about every single match (not necessarily 1 PER surv) , so yeah.

  • @Mandy said:

    I've played 10 matches in a row right now and not seen a single key.

    I think it's just the effect of people talking about them, so everyone imagines that they're in every match - and therefore pays more attention to them.

    Key escapes account for less than 2% of escapes from a match which is a pretty minimal amount.

    you are lucky, cau'z in my last 10 game i got 6-7 keys in the game, they are more and more common

  • Just you. Keys are so rare.. alteast from what I've seen..๐Ÿ‘

  • i like swiching to a green key at the end and scareing the killers or makeing them go after me

  • @NITRAS42 said:

    I feel like I see a survivor bring one in at least a third of matches. People trying to use them before they get reworked?

    Or is this just my imagination?

    its the call you're getting that's screaming at the devs from the distance to balance the game