Has anyone found a good use for Hoarder?
I have sat for what seems like hours thinking about what this perk can be used for, but can only find a couple of uses. It always comes back to seeming like a perk for survivors.
I think one time I was using it it told me where some survivors were exchanging items, but by the time I figure out where they were they were hidden, or gone.
I guess it could be helpful if you want to be really toxic with knock out?
Comments
Nope, hoarder's original effect was still terrible and now it's even worse. Complete waste of a perk slot.
I feared this.
It can be owkayish with Franklin's if survivors really really really don't want to let their item go but overal it's pretty mediocre.
Maybe if keys one day aren't in chest anymore this could be decentish. injured soloq players have a tendancy to look through chest for a medkit when their solo teammates don't want to heal them for whatever reason and a loud notification that yells where a injured survivor is isn't the worst thing in the world.
as for now though, giving survivors more chances to just cut the match in half makes it pretty bad.
Hoarder is an active detriment for the Killer in its current state.
It kinda fits a niche in meme Krampus builds though, so that´s a plus.
I've also thought of this, franklin's with hoarder against a key team CAN help.. but then again you dedicate 2 perks for one item that could be just a green key. Perhaps for alot of medkits it can work. But overall it's a bad perk alone, and just RnG based (Will survivors do chests or not? Usually a waste of time).
Another perk in the bloodweb for more grinding, yey!
Would have been cool if the chest the perk spawns are empty or something but alas.
Fun to put on from time to time but practicly useless if you want to go for something more serious
It would have been nice if it was like make your choice but for chests
It's a buff indeed, but still a worse version than like any other exposing perk. Chests are a side objective, trying to capitalize on them with a perk is such based on luck, make your choice would still be a better perk.