What is the slowest gen repair speed possible ?
I assume Freddy with his addons and thana but what other perks would slow down hen repair speed
I assume Freddy with his addons and thana but what other perks would slow down hen repair speed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dying Light also reduces repair speed assuming you meet the qualifications.
You can mix it with Nemesis or Furtive Chase to swap obsessions, or just eat a DS. This lets you (potentially) stack 8+ Dying Light Stacks.
Besides that and the ones you mentioned, I cannot think of any other speed reducers.
You can mix it with Nemesis or Furtive Chase to swap obsessions, or just eat a DS. This lets you (potentially) stack 8+ Dying Light Stacks.
How have i never thought about this
If you dont want to read through the maths below, it's 137.51980285161 seconds.
I ######### up some numbers so the Screenshots below except the one about Thanatophobia are wrong, for the record. The words are right.
Dying Light at max 8 stack with all 4 survivors alive, leading to a 24% (8*3) action speed decrease.
Thanatophobia at max 4 stacks, leading to a 20% action speed decrease.
Freddy's Swing Chains at max 4 stacks, leading to an 8% (2*4) action speed decrease
Freddy's Jump Rope, leading to a 4% action speed decrease.
To get the total interaction speed, take the number of needed charges (80 charges) divided by the charges inputted per second (c/s).
According to this thread from Orion:
Debuffs stack multiplicatively. This means to calculate the total debuff from all of them, we need to multiply them together. Therefore we do:
(1-0.24)*(1-0.2)*(1-0.08)*(1-0.04). This gives us a total of 0.792723456c/s.
EDIT: I DID THIS ON MY PHONE THERE'S A TYPO. THIS IS THE CORRECT ANSWER:
0.5817344
So, to figure out how long it takes, we divide 80 charges by 0.5817344 charges per second to give us a grand total of 137.51980285161 seconds.
Wrong picture above due to faulty numbers.
For the record, Thanatophobia alone at max stacks is 100 seconds on a gen.
IN MY DEFENCE IT'S 1:40AM AND I HAVE A SPLITTING HEADACHE I SHOULDN'T BE DOING MATHS.
Always check your work lads.
Can't change out pictures on my phone but I updated the comment above after I noticed I ######### up the maths at the start lol
Play Freddy and use this build:
Here is the math for 1 survivor that is not the obsession (and no repair speed buffs):
80/((1-0.24)*(1-0.2)*(1-0.04)*(1-0.08)) = 148.97 seconds
Roughly 2 and a half minutes.
Noice will try this once
Your calculations are wrong. I can see you put 1.024 and 0.008 instead of 1-0.24 and 0.08 respectively.
TBH it is overkill. You get equally valid results using just Thana and Outdoor Rope (2% debuff) and combining it with Pop or Ruin. The problem is Dying Light. The obsession is unaffected AND they get a altruism buff. Also if you kill them you lose the perk, and smart teams will force you to chase the obsession. You also can't eat a single DS because now you can't kill that survivor. One last note, to get the max value out of Dying Light you basically need to kill 2 survivors and have 2 hooks on the third non-obsession. At this point the game would be over anyway so the repair debuff is almost moot.
The slowest gen repair possible is when someone starts face camping and suddenly everyone wants to stand around and watch in awe of this majestic gameplay act instead.
What’s that perk called my brudda
The slowest repair speed from 0 to 100% without interruptions has already been answered, but in the off chance you were allowing for interruptions I'd also throw in Huntress Lullaby and Oppression. Assuming the killer can use Oppression twice, and the survivor misses the skillcheck, that's an additional 32% regression for a total of 182 seconds approximately.
Edit: Actually, in theory Surge would be even better because you could activate it 5 times for a total of 40% non-skillcheck based regression
I edited my post a while back mate, I realised my mistakes almost as soon as I hit post and can't remove the Screenshots on my phone but the writing is correct. The later 1:54am edit was to put the answer at the top.
The mathematical explanation of why Freddy is not too beloved...
Its called, "why did I even bring kindred, #########".
No cd, no conditions, mapwide range and you can only unequip it if you know three other people who play.