Wiggling
Am I the only one who feels unless the killer is going for a basement hook, it's totally useless ? Talking from both sides of the spectrum. As a killer there's always hook nearby even if you sabotage 2 there's usually a third within range. As a survivor I can never wiggle away unless there's bodyblockers or I was dropped too many times. Could we have instead something similar to skill checks ? Doing enough would free you. It would also destroy less joysticks...
Comments
Sure nurse who isn't a nurse, I'm the knock-off. XD HaHaHaHaHa!
I'm also gay...let me phrase that better. That explains why WE are bitching.
Are you four vertical lines and a diagonal line? Didn't think so. I am, however, the first Orion on this forum, as far as I know.
Btw homophobic ? In what ways ? At best it's profiling, honey.
Tf you talking about ? If you're describing the constellation, it's a really weird way to explain it...
See? Cheap knock-off. He's just half bisexual. A proper Orion stays true to his Greek mythological roots and appreciates the whole of the human body; not just male or female.
Your profile pic, the thing you were commenting on.
Well technically it could resemble the constellation if I rearranged it.
Btw that wasn't my point...
The constellation looks like Orion, the mythological figure.
-_-" You're jokes/insults are like ancient Greece, waaaaay back in the past and forgotten.
That was meant in jest, but OK.
Ancient Greece is still alive and well in the hearts and minds of everyone who's ever opened a history book.
I know, again missing the point
Oh wait THAT'S HOMOPHOBIC
wonderful I can flag!
The whole point is that wiggling out should be difficult and a rare occurence. Imagine if some 7 foot tall, supernaturally powered serial killer has you in his grasp. Do you really think you're gonna be wiggling out of that at all in real life?
I could understand for the doctor and killers with similar physical attributes but killers like the hag (my favorite) can't possibly have the same strenght.
They're empowered by the Entity.
I would still argue that by default they'd retain different attributes, if not they'd all be the same including speed.
Again, why don't they all have the same speed then ? You'll probably say "she can teleport" which is definitely true...it also means she has different attributes...so I don't understand why they would all have the same strenght.
True but if we can play with their speed, I don't see why we couldn't play a little with their strenght.
I'm not talking about a huge difference and for the same reason why everyone isn't playing the fastest killer possible, they enjoy other mechanics from that killer. Beside, it would give more points to both the killer and the survivors. Exemple, as the hag; I often let ppl get unhooked so that I can chase them and let them trigger more traps, for more points.