I don't think you should level up if you die in a trial, especially the higher you get. I just hit red rank in a not so good game where I died. Climbed really fast before that too even though half the time I died. Just what I think, don't think I'm qualified to be this rank.
its easy to level up because survs die a lot, so devs give something for them not to quit the game
I have always said it, we should have identity V standards for winning and losing that way only really good players can rank up, with the current system anyone can get to red ranks only by just playing a lot but not actually because they are helpful or have skill.
I had a red rank survivor accusing me of hacking because he was hidden and I got right on him, I had to explain to him that I could hear him, the fact that you have to explain that to a red rank is ridiculous, most players get to high ranks without knowing the basics of the game just because they play a lot not because they have skill or are actually good at the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only rank up is you survivor? like we need more sweaty try hards
should killers only rank up if they kill all 4 players?
This sounds like a plan to remove any remaining fun from this game an just have more playing like they are trying out for an esports team
its easy to level up because survs die a lot, so devs give something for them not to quit the game
I've gotten 20k with an escape, two or three saves, winning 2 chases and not pipped in red ranks. It's not too easy once you get there.
I have always said it, we should have identity V standards for winning and losing that way only really good players can rank up, with the current system anyone can get to red ranks only by just playing a lot but not actually because they are helpful or have skill.
I had a red rank survivor accusing me of hacking because he was hidden and I got right on him, I had to explain to him that I could hear him, the fact that you have to explain that to a red rank is ridiculous, most players get to high ranks without knowing the basics of the game just because they play a lot not because they have skill or are actually good at the game.