EGC Locker
I'm curious, what happens if you're in a locker once the EGC timer runs out?
I'm curious, what happens if you're in a locker once the EGC timer runs out?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You auto exit the locker, then get killed by the Entity as per EGC.
When they announced EGC as a feature, they even mention Lockers in the video. You can check it out on Youtube.
Poor Dweet...
Honestly I'd be fine if they disabled this in favor of letting the killer hook. If the survivor does get dropped then the ground can eat them.
Ah aight then.
Fun fact, theres a different kill animation depending on whether the survivor is healthy/injured or dying.
In wish The Entity consumed the locker with you in it.
that would be cool
Or like the locker essentially turns into a mimic and just eats ya.
albeit a rare case it would just encourage trolling, killer walks around and doesn't hook you, and then you have to wiggle just to die.
It's the equivalent I would say to before egc and having to walk to doors and hit people out just so they'd leave.