Devotion/Rank rewards

It would is be nice if they rewarded players rewards for every devotion or rank. It already takes so much grinding to earn blood points. I would be okay with Anything they give every time you hit a devotion and every rank you get settled reward. The devotion system and player level in the game does nothing for players it's like just a look at how much time i have put into the game but get nothing in return.

Comments

  • Technically there is a bonus for devotion but its not much

    For every devotion level you get an incredibly miniscule bonus to iridescent shard gains

  • @RepostRiposte said:

    Technically there is a bonus for devotion but its not much

    For every devotion level you get an incredibly miniscule bonus to iridescent shard gains

    Which can be used to buy characters, outfits, or bloodpoints. Devotion is pretty nifty as it is. Right now I’m banking shards for a new outfit.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1841700#Comment_1841700

    Which can be used to buy characters, outfits, or bloodpoints. Devotion is pretty nifty as it is. Right now I’m banking shards for a new outfit.

    Yeah I rack up shards and use them to buy perks I already have so I can get that 150,000 blood points in exchange for 2000 shards!

  • @RepostRiposte said:

    Technically there is a bonus for devotion but its not much

    For every devotion level you get an incredibly miniscule bonus to iridescent shard gains

    Devotion 17 here and I see no difference....

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1841700#Comment_1841700

    Which can be used to buy characters, outfits, or bloodpoints. Devotion is pretty nifty as it is. Right now I’m banking shards for a new outfit.

    Trust me, devotion is not nifty. Its like 5 additional shards per level or something like that.

  • @RepostRiposte said:

    Technically there is a bonus for devotion but its not much

    For every devotion level you get an incredibly miniscule bonus to iridescent shard gains

    When did they announce that? Because, there is no bonus

  • @RepostRiposte said:

    Technically there is a bonus for devotion but its not much

    For every devotion level you get an incredibly miniscule bonus to iridescent shard gains

    I can confirm at Devotion 7, that is a false statement. There's zero change between no devotion and devotion 7.

  • @RepostRiposte said:

    Technically there is a bonus for devotion but its not much

    For every devotion level you get an incredibly miniscule bonus to iridescent shard gains

    Where did you get this infromation from?

  • @RepostRiposte said:

    Technically there is a bonus for devotion but its not much

    For every devotion level you get an incredibly miniscule bonus to iridescent shard gains

    I think you're mixing devotion up with normal levels. At lvl 1 you get 50 shards, 65 at lvl 2, 85 at lvl 3 and it keeps increasing until you hit lvl 50-100 where you get 300 shards per level

  • Devotion 22 and there is not even 1 bonus shard for each devotion