Proposed visual change for mindbreaker

So since the change I've been using mindbreaker a bit on my stealth and ambush killers like Micheal, Pig, Wraith and Demo and it's been going well. At least I think it has.

The problem I have with this perk and the same reason why I assume many others don't use it is because you don't actually know if you're getting any use out of it. If you are getting value it's completely invisible to you as the chase plays out normally.

So why not have a unique animation while exhausted or a simple particle affect like a dazed sparkle around the survivors head that only the killer can see? I'm glad the perk was buffed as the killer perk pool has been pretty stale for a long time in regards to actually usable perks but I feel this would help it a bit more.

Comments