Coldwind Farm, the land of the corn.
Is it only me, or do you all find yourselves getting this map, along with Wreckershaven a stupid amount of times? No offerings for either one, just I have had my last 12 out of 15 matches be Coldwind farm. I can't remember the last time i was at the graveyard or even the hospital. Hell, I don't even see ormond that much, it's just constantly Cornfields or Car Junk
Comments
There is a graveyard?
Think he means Grave of Glenvale.
I get like a 50% spawn rate to the junkyard now. It's nuts. I haven't seen Haddonfield in four days.
I also get a ton of autohaven An farm maps.
But for some reason silent hill too. It has been a really long time ago i went to lery's.
I also get Springwood a ton, in fact one night I played it pretty much 3/4 if the games I played. Now I know it super well... Good for me I guess lol
I do have these three makes the absolute most, and while it's nice to know where everything is, it's sorta ... Boring
Oh no....NOT THE CORN AAAAAA
I think it's because the original maps/Froody have like, 4 or 5 variations while Glenvale, Hawkins and Lerys etc only have 1 map version so it's lower on the draw deck.
I wish the corn like....got pressed down when survivors or killer walked over it, and it stayed pressed down a fair bit for the rest of the game.
That would be awesome.
Just by playing the game you would make a corn maze.
But it’s just one large dead zone. The thing good about it is that obscures the killer’s view, and it isn’t even very good at that.