I have such a deep hate for David players
Constantly sand bagging and farming their teammates like why do they exist? I never rescue david players for the sole reason they're complete a holes
Constantly sand bagging and farming their teammates like why do they exist? I never rescue david players for the sole reason they're complete a holes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I main David and I'm a total team player. Don't judge the shirtless David crew!
I hope I’m being a dumb-dumb and that you aren’t serious right now.
One of my best friends plays David. They get into a lot of stupid situations because they're the first one to do risky crap to help someone, but they'll also gladly take a hit for you and always run We'll Make It to heal you up after.
Also loves being the Shirtless David(tm)
It is i a rare punk David main i must not conform with other davids and as such don't run dead hard pls dont Leave to die on hook thx :(
Just because you get sandbagged and farmed by one David player doesn't mean that you should leave all David players for dead. That's like saying "I stubbed my toe on a chair so I never want to sit on a chair again". See it's silly.
I main david with borrow time and tend to throw myself in front of the killer. Not all of us farmed and sandbagged.
I have this experience but with bills and janes... Davids are fine with me