You know, this didn't look crazy or weird to me at first.
I was like, yeah what?
Then I really thought about the fact that the machete is almost a full Survivor model's width away from you. Like Dwight could legit fit in the distance between you and the Trapper when you get hit.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's just the better player 5head
You know, this didn't look crazy or weird to me at first.
I was like, yeah what?
Then I really thought about the fact that the machete is almost a full Survivor model's width away from you. Like Dwight could legit fit in the distance between you and the Trapper when you get hit.
That's server latency, not hitboxes.
Honestly looked pretty fine to me. You were going down anyway so does it matter?
Hit validation at its finest
*Hit validated*
Latency. On the killer's screen he was much closer so it looks much more realistic from their pov.