Logged into dbd and everything was gone
(asking for a friend)
They logged into dbd and everything the owe was gone, their p3 spirits and such were completely reset. They now have every character that the previously owned lvl 1. I remembered that this isn't the first time that this has happened, but when I searched for it, I couldn't find anything. So can anyone help?
Comments
They need to contact support.
They just woke up, opened dbd and noticed that everything has been reset for no reason.
Again, your friend needs to contact support. Submit a ticket etc.
Your friend has been granted a second opportunity by the gods, they now have the ability to leave DbD for real and start doing something more productive (or play something more balanced *cough).
Seriously though, that sucks. Hope they can fix the issue.
This happens to me if there's an update to DBD and I foolishly start it when my Xbox says "ready to start" but more of the update remains. It's a trap don't do it, unless you want to re-equip everything everywhere...
The best thing he can do now is contact support.
Tell your friend to go here - https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Then, create a ticket under "Loss of Progress".
dear god, please dont let the loss of progress bug be back!
that would be awful!
(also, i hope your friend had no legacy skins. cause he will never see those again, thanks BHVR :) )
Dx
This post made me afraid .
This would be what I need to happen to break my addiction and stop playing.
Thanks! That's exactly what I looked for!