Did I miss something?
Are mori's, more specifically Ghostface, now base kit? Just played a match, no offering but mori'd all of us. I haven't been very active in the game and news department... maybe I missed the update?
Are mori's, more specifically Ghostface, now base kit? Just played a match, no offering but mori'd all of us. I haven't been very active in the game and news department... maybe I missed the update?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No they are not.
Maybe it was Devour Hope?
Nah friend, the Killer either had Devour or Rancor. (If you aren't the obsession I'm not sure if there's a way to know the Killer has Rancor, unless if they find you right as a gen pops...)
That’s not normal.
I think the only Killer that has a base-kit Mori is Pyramid Head and to an extent, Michael.
Did they have Devour Hope?
I just looked at the match screenshot. No perks that would allow for a mori.
That's strange...what were they running?
Spies, BBQ, I'm all ears, and NOED. This person also has some crazy stats.
54 days played... with 53 escapes, and 207 kills.
Very very strange, like NoelleMina the only killer with Base kit mori is Pyramid Head and Michael(Micky requires add ons),
You're likely looking at a hacker here if he can kill you outright as GF, it's best to report him