What do toxic survivors wear?

Let's make a list.

  • Neon outfit -- Nea
  • Deathgarden mask -- Meg
  • Legacy prestige -- Jake

What else?

Comments

  • Their heart on their sleeve.

  • I'm toxic if i like a cosmetic? Dang shame on me. :(

  • This is why I can't run my P3 Jake clothes:(

  • Default - Dwight

    Legacy - Nea (most people hacked for it)

  • @2LuvRias said:

    This is why I can't run my P3 Jake clothes:(

    But imagine thinking a player is toxic cuz of their clothes. D:

  • I guarantee you that for most of the time, the cosmetics don't define toxicity. When I first started playing, it was brightly dressed Claudettes, but I haven't seen them much these days.

  • @LeleLP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1837752#Comment_1837752

    But imagine thinking a player is toxic cuz of their clothes. D:

    No need too when it's the case, but I understand to a degree...

  • They wear the name "Itz"

  • They wear some cosmetics.

  • Anything you don't like.

    If they are P3 they are probably toxic. if its a default survivor they're probably toxic. Any neon outfit is likely toxic, as is anything from the store and also given away for free.


    It's the same that makes them toxic. If they do anything you don't like they are toxic.


    Examples include - using a toolbox/flashlight/key/medkit in a way that gives them an advantage. Crouching, pointing, emoting 'come here', spinning, and nodding are all toxic.

    If the survivor has .ttv, a Russian username, a DBD pun or sexual innuendo in their name they are toxic also.

    If they tap generators, totems with TOTH, 99% exit gates, bodyblock for injured survivors, vault the same window 3x, pallet stun you, blind you, repair a generator near you, unhook near you, open the hatch, use the hatch, wait for the hatch or make you swing against a generator then they are toxic.


    Good luck.

  • idk, whatever i'm wearing i guess

  • @Zephinism said:

    Anything you don't like.

    If they are P3 they are probably toxic. if its a default survivor they're probably toxic. Any neon outfit is likely toxic, as is anything from the store and also given away for free.

    It's the same that makes them toxic. If they do anything you don't like they are toxic.

    Examples include - using a toolbox/flashlight/key/medkit in a way that gives them an advantage. Crouching, pointing, emoting 'come here', spinning, and nodding are all toxic.

    If the survivor has .ttv, a Russian username, a DBD pun or sexual innuendo in their name they are toxic also.

    If they tap generators, totems with TOTH, 99% exit gates, bodyblock for injured survivors, vault the same window 3x, pallet stun you, blind you, repair a generator near you, unhook near you, open the hatch, use the hatch, wait for the hatch or make you swing against a generator then they are toxic.

    Good luck.

    Heh that's funny. Unless I'm wrong spinning would indicate bloop point farm...? If wanting more blood points is toxic we might as well quit the game.

    I think the moral is it's easy to irritate people these days. If it's not something you'd like done to you, either as a survivor OR a killer THEN DON'T DO IT! It's most likely considered rude.

    It's a game. Do try to have some fun and remember- these are real people and not CPU, not everyone on the platform is out there to make your night miserable as possible. There are SOME halfway decent players who play just for fun.

  • From my experience:

    Bright Neon colors for Nea and Yui

    Dark clothing for Claudette making her Blendette

    Walter White cosplay for Dwight (what I call beaded/bald Dwights)

    Ponytail and face mask for Yui

    Any cosmetic for Steve

    Any cosmetic for Feng

    Any cosmetic for Jake bust especially Ponytail and face bandana

    Now I just want to clarify using these cosmetics/characters doesn't make you toxic AT ALL. It's just whenever I encounter someone who is toxic this is the cosmetic/character they are using unfourtnatley

  • Nea- Bright colors (Pink/purple etc)

    Steve - Scoops Ahoy

    Dwight- Elf

    Feng- Bunny

    Meg- Deathgarden mask

  • P3 on licenced characters and most others especially Fengs, Scoops Steve, Snowball Nancy, onesie Elodie and Zarina, most Nea outfit/combinations, and any thot Kate oufits. - Lately any and all Ugly sweater survivors, especially Dwight. They LOVED working with the killer and it back fired at them. ☺

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    Default - Dwight

    Legacy - Nea (most people hacked for it)

    noooooo, baby Dwights are the cutest thing.

  • David - Nothing at all

  • @Hex_Llama said:

    Let's make a list.

    • Neon outfit -- Nea
    • Deathgarden mask -- Meg
    • Legacy prestige -- Jake

    What else?

    I always find that all those characters in those outfits are the ones running dead hard, and are the easiest to kill. They don't know how to run tiles and get caught immediately if they aren't near the main building. :)

  • The same as everyone else.


    These people, they walk among us.

  • Pardon my late response, I haven't been on the forums in quite some time, but you are correct.

  • Toxicity is all about how you perceive it. Some people might think there’s no toxicity in this game, some people might think that everything in this game is toxic.

    I really dislike stereotypes about outfits on this game because the outfits mean nothing. I’ve seen pink haired Neas that go down in two seconds and I’ve seen default Fengs that are god tier. So you can’t judge how someone will play based on their cosmetics.