Not Important, But: Fullscreen Or Windowed Mode?
Do you play in fullscreen or in windowed mode?
And why?
Just a question that randomly popped up in my head.
Got it fullscreen myself.
Tagged:
Trusted
Do you play in fullscreen or in windowed mode?
And why?
Just a question that randomly popped up in my head.
Got it fullscreen myself.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fullscreen, it doesn't make much sense to use windowed unless your computer is on the lower end and you get bad FPS on fullscreen.
As someone who plays on a laptop with integrated GPU, I can say that windowed mode has no noticeable performance increase and you just can't see anything
Full screen. I play through my PSVR, so there are multiple viewing options (screen sizes) even though the obvious “no VR” feature of DBD.
Anything that’s as close to VR as I can get.
I prefer to sit in the first few rows at the cinema while watching movies; so as close as possible to the action w/o anything/anyone immediately, potentially shifting any of my focus away from the screen.
Fullscreen. I want to be able to see everything.
I'm a curious lowly consoler so what's the diff?
Fullscreen because I'm blind enough as is, I don't need to limit my vision further and get distracted by my desktop wallpaper (grimmjow is hot okay)
Fullscreen.
The difference is that windowed will simply make everything smaller.
Smaller... is that somehow better, clearer, cleaner?
Nope.
Might save some frames depending on your hardware, but in return Survivors could be harder to spot since everything's smaller, and Great Skill Checks might feel harder too.
Dang. And as for Great Skill Checks we consolers rarely bother, as we have to press the button three days in advance due to our lovely frames!
Happy Holidays!!
Full screen, but just because I hate the windowed edge. My monitor is big enough that size isn't an issue, I just really hate the bars...