I have finally done it

I got my second adept achievement for killers. This might not seem like much to some but for the past 2 years I've only had Freddy's adept, but tonight, my first game I got Wraiths Adept. Doing this showed me two things:

1) Wraiths perks SUCK. like seriously the only one I got use out of was shadowborn and that's stretching it


2) as stated in 1 some killers adept teachables suck massive balls, causing the achievement to suck to get. My only wish to fix this is give us a fourth perk. Let me run bbq or pop so I can have a slightly higher edge. This can go for surv as well. Let them run their ds or totem finding perks, make it more fun for everyone

Comments

  • lol at this point I probably wouldn't have admitted to freddy being my only adept somebody is bound to comment about it

  • @SocialDistomancy said:

    lol at this point I probably wouldn't have admitted to freddy being my only adept somebody is bound to comment about it

    I'm not talking "OP" Freddy as people seem to think. I'm talking dumpster diving bully magnet pre rework freddy. He was my main then as he is now. He just always been fun to me

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    "Wraiths perks SUCK. like seriously the only one I got use out of was shadowborn and that's stretching it."

    Interesting. I find Shadowborn to be the one useless perk, and Bloodhound and Predator to be the more useful ones.

    But regarding the adept, great job! Wraith's adept was the only one I had for the longest time because he was the only killer I ever played. Then eventually I played some of the other killers and got all the adepts for all the killers I own (except Nurse because I just can't learn her at all).

    I find bloodhound and predator to be kinda nonsensical. When you play for a while you kinda get to know peoples movements and things. I'm not saying I got absolutely zero value out of anything but it was slim. I find shadowborn to be good because I like high fov. Kinda wish shadowborn didn't take a perk slot tho

  • "The only perk that was useful was Shadowborne, and that's stretching it"

    I see what you did there. Funny pun, even if it wasn't intended

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1835864#Comment_1835864

    I'm in purple ranks as a killer. Purple ranked and red ranked survivors are typically really damn good at hiding (or maybe I just suck at finding them lol), so for me, having those brighter blood puddles and scratch marks is nice.

    Understandable. I will say bloodhound is nice to have, but compared to other perks it feels wasted

  • @MythMage said:

    "The only perk that was useful was Shadowborne, and that's stretching it"

    I see what you did there. Funny pun, even if it wasn't intended

    Aaaaaaah I didnt notice that. That's amazing

  • @TwistedJoke65 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1835861#Comment_1835861

    I find bloodhound and predator to be kinda nonsensical. When you play for a while you kinda get to know peoples movements and things. I'm not saying I got absolutely zero value out of anything but it was slim. I find shadowborn to be good because I like high fov. Kinda wish shadowborn didn't take a perk slot tho

    I think there's a spirit addon where bloodhound might be useful, never really tried it as I didn't use her much except to fart around with surveilance/undying/ruin once I had all 3 on her just a couple or few times. It worked really well though especially on old ormond because the skilodge was like a nexus point for me. I got around so fast they hardly had any time to start working on anything except when somebody was being dragged to a hook. Grabbed somebody off a gen twice doing that, but I think i was looking at bloodhound and curious about that perk cause iirc when looking at her addons one mentioned seeing blood trails in the phase walk thing.

  • @SocialDistomancy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1835864#Comment_1835864

    I think there's a spirit addon where bloodhound might be useful, never really tried it as I didn't use her much except to fart around with surveilance/undying/ruin once I had all 3 on her just a couple or few times. It worked really well though especially on old ormond because the skilodge was like a nexus point for me. I got around so fast they hardly had any time to start working on anything except when somebody was being dragged to a hook. Grabbed somebody off a gen twice doing that, but I think i was looking at bloodhound and curious about that perk cause iirc when looking at her addons one mentioned seeing blood trails in the phase walk thing.

    She has an add on that is basically just bloodhound, and if you mix it with sloppy butcher its pretty strong

  • bloodhound + butcher sloppy helps when you are a bit tipsy :P

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    "Wraiths perks SUCK. like seriously the only one I got use out of was shadowborn and that's stretching it."

    Interesting. I find Shadowborn to be the one useless perk, and Bloodhound and Predator to be the more useful ones.

    But regarding the adept, great job! Wraith's adept was the only one I had for the longest time because he was the only killer I ever played. Then eventually I played some of the other killers and got all the adepts for all the killers I own (except Nurse because I just can't learn her at all).

    it depends on your play style I guess