What Killer do you like playing against the most, and the least
Personally I like playing against Myers the most, and the hag the least.
Personally I like playing against Myers the most, and the hag the least.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My least favorite to go against is probably the Doctor since you can be hiding super well and you’ll scream and give away your position, lol. Second is Freddy because sometimes it’s impissible to know if you’re actually hiding from him, standing ina spit he’ll wander over to, etc. I like being sneaky and these two make it difficult.
My favorite to go against is probably....the Spirit because her power is so unpredictable and will cause a jump-spook from time to time. Wraith is fun too, as well as the Nurse. Which I also think are the three funnest to play.
And the award for most original joke of the century goes to...
Never seen truer words spoken. That’s about the most accurate description of my games with these killers.
Nurse players I feel bad for since I play on console. I can take a tunneling from Nurse for five gens, that is how bad it is to play her on console. I know the pain since I played her to rack up some trophies and I wasn’t even red rank.
My tier list of LEAST annoying killers to face to MOST annoying killers to face
Most people can't use her well. So every game with a spirit goes like this...
- Hook survivor
- Walk away from hook
- Quickly phase walk back to tunnel the hell out of whoever just got unhooked.
At least with the nurse when people can't use her she's just useless. With spirit they can fall back on the old c&t routine.