How would you change the bloodpoint cap?
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Removing the bp cap entirely will lead to players stocking up bp to max out a character that just released, giving them a huge edge over other players who are also playing as a new character.
I think the bloodpoint cap should be 999,999,999 which is 1 away from a billion. Essentially the same as having no cap.
I would like the cap to be increased to roughly what it take to lvl a character to prestige 3. I'd like to do it all in one go. Just save it up and redo the character right then and there.