More dcs tonight

Please get rid of the penalty so I can dip too, not in the mood to play these games.

Comments

  • I've learned you have to pretend like you're trying to run from the killer to get hooked. If you make it clear you want out in these situations, they will slug you. I've even had killers specifically tell me that.

  • @Wesker09 said:

    Please get rid of the penalty so I can dip too, not in the mood to play these games.

    Against a group who are in SWF and spam the spam perks, but those are fine and balanced

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    I've learned you have to pretend like you're trying to run from the killer to get hooked. If you make it clear you want out in these situations, they will slug you. I've even had killers specifically tell me that.

    learned thatt he hard way plenty of times and in most of those situations I just dc and played something else that night lol. dc denies them a bbq stack and whatever other points they would have farmed off of you is why I'd do that if they wanna be a prick about it. I'm in control of whether or not I'll waste my time not them

  • @SocialDistomancy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1833055#Comment_1833055

    learned thatt he hard way plenty of times and in most of those situations I just dc and played something else that night lol

    Yeah if for whatever reason I have a DC penalty, I just stop playing. Five minutes or five days, I'm done. I'm sure that's great for queue times too, to have less people playing their game.

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1833080#Comment_1833080

    Yeah if for whatever reason I have a DC penalty, I just stop playing. Five minutes or five days, I'm done. I'm sure that's great for queue times too, to have less people playing their game.

    It is currently if it's fewer survivors competing for spots actually. but others' queue length and experiences aren't my concern. I just do it so I don't waste my own time is all. Quick and easy solution is to fire up something else instead and try again tomorrow