Yes, please bring back MMR. The smurfs are rampant, the padding of MMR as you say, is becoming the norm.
I would rather take our chances with the MMR, I mean killers are facing red ranks when they are green ranks anyway. SO if a few noobs get stomped on either side because of MMR, I don't see how it is much different than now anyway.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is MMR even up right now? How does one pad the MMR?
What does this mean?
Currently MMR is not running
Padding is having a SWF of three reds/purples and another at, say, rank 16. All so they can get lower (likely newer) killers to bully
Yes, please bring back MMR. The smurfs are rampant, the padding of MMR as you say, is becoming the norm.
I would rather take our chances with the MMR, I mean killers are facing red ranks when they are green ranks anyway. SO if a few noobs get stomped on either side because of MMR, I don't see how it is much different than now anyway.
We need Massive sMurf Retaliation!