Gen spawns

Anybody noticing gens spawning REDICULOUSLY close to each other? Have noticed it most on Swamp, Autowreckers and Farm. I'm talking "bugged" level of closeness, not "fun" closeness.
Also wondered if it's intentional due to the buffed Deja Vu? 

Comments

  • Plan ahead when you're doing gens.
  • Oh, and it's spelled "ridiculously". You youngsters should read more books!
  • @George_Soros said:
    Oh, and it's spelled "ridiculously". You youngsters should read more books!

    You old people shouldn't pretend you're above making spelling errors.

  • @Manta said:
    Anybody noticing gens spawning REDICULOUSLY close to each other? Have noticed it most on Swamp, Autowreckers and Farm. I'm talking "bugged" level of closeness, not "fun" closeness.
    Also wondered if it's intentional due to the buffed Deja Vu? 

    I don't think they changed their placements. > @Orion said:

    @George_Soros said:
    Oh, and it's spelled "ridiculously". You youngsters should read more books!

    You old people shouldn't pretend you're above making spelling errors.

    Thank you.

    Also English is not everybody's native language. People can make mistakes.

  • @Orion said:

    @George_Soros said:
    Oh, and it's spelled "ridiculously". You youngsters should read more books!

    You old people shouldn't pretend you're above making spelling errors.

    I be havin ya know that wi ald folk ar greet speellers U yong wipr-snapr!

  • Hooks, Gens, Pallets, all spawn too close. I honestly feel the maps need to be a little bigger. It’d probably add a little more time to the gameplay considering Surv/Killers would have to travel further to do things. Idk, just a random thought.
  • By cracky you young whipper snappers show us olld geezzers sum respect.

    Now on a serious note the gens are being weird with spawns and early am today on Macmillan mineshaft map all the gens were on the same side as the mineshaft. I mean it wasn't even well here's 1 or 2 near middle it was they were all there.

    It didn't turn out well since the killer was able to move around really fast since they were so close together and the basement was there as well.

  • Delfador said:

    @Manta said:
    Anybody noticing gens spawning REDICULOUSLY close to each other? Have noticed it most on Swamp, Autowreckers and Farm. I'm talking "bugged" level of closeness, not "fun" closeness.
    Also wondered if it's intentional due to the buffed Deja Vu? 

    I don't think they changed their placements. > @Orion said:

    @George_Soros said:
    Oh, and it's spelled "ridiculously". You youngsters should read more books!

    You old people shouldn't pretend you're above making spelling errors.

    Thank you.

    Also English is not everybody's native language. People can make mistakes.

    Yeah English isn't mine and I got an asshat who kept correcting me (with insults). If ya get the jist of what someone is saying then clearly grammar wasn't that big of an issue... Also, auto correct in a different language stinks...