Window of Opportunity cooldown
60/50/40 seconds is too much.
I would argue that even without cooldown it would be weaker than Bond. Especially for experienced players.
60/50/40 seconds is too much.
I would argue that even without cooldown it would be weaker than Bond. Especially for experienced players.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's why I still enjoy the perk, it saves time scouting areas. That said it seems weak compared to Bond:
WoO 20m vs. Bond 32m
WoO pallets/vaults vs. Bond survivors (arguably harder to find than pallets/vaults)
WoO 60/50/40s cooldown in chase vs. Bond no cooldown ever.
I'm not saying they should remove the cooldown entirely but
or you know, they could increase the aura reading range a bit, that'd be cool too.
You do realize it's meant for new players right? It's a learning aid. If you're going to play survivor seriously you need to start learning maps or at least a rough knowledge of spawn points.
That's completely irrelevant, beginner perk or not this is the Balance Feedback section, if you have an opinion on the perk's balance, feel free to share that instead.
That's fair enough, If I ever decide to remove WGLF I would probably replace it with Open Handed like you say (then get completely screwed by blind addons
). It's definitely not bad as is, but if they ever decide to show it a little more love... I wouldn't say no 
You can make perks that are useful to both new and old players, you know.